In the sales and marketing world, sales collaterals refer to a variety of media that are used to support the sales of a service or product and increase brand awareness. These items may include product catalogs, folders, notebooks, postcards, fliers, capability brochures, letterheads, business cards, and more. Today, high-quality printing and good print marketing strategies are still essential for targeting customers, i.e., engage prospects and prepare them for conversion. In addition to hiring a good graphic designer, it is important that business owners also invest in proper color printers such as the Kyocera ECOSYS P8060cdn.
About the Kyocera ECOSYS P8060cdn
Kyocera ECOSYS P8060cdn is a replacement model for the now discontinued Kyocera FS-C8650DN. At a glance, it offers excellent performance and power when it comes to producing high-quality color prints (in vivid 1200 x 1200 dpi color). The P8060cdn takes approximately 17 seconds to warm up and less than six seconds to get the first page out. In addition, it has an impressive output speed of 60 pages per minute (ppm).
Key Features of Kyocera ECOSYS P8060cdn
Below is a non-exhaustive list of the printer’s most prominent features:
- 1.2GHz processor, a 320GB standard hard drive, and 4GB of memory can be optionally expanded to 8GB)
- Advanced color technology enables outstanding and impactful image quality.
- Can handle a wide range of paper sizes from A6 to SRA3 and beyond.
- High-capacity paper handling of up to 7,150 sheets.
- Reliable, efficient, and extremely durable.
- Comes with an intuitive, tablet-like home screen.
- Customizable 9″ color touch screen for ease of use.
- HyPAS capable (Hybrid Platform for Advanced Solutions) and can run various business applications for printing.
- Convenient wireless and mobile printing features (KYOCERA Mobile Print, Google Cloud Print™, and Apple AirPrint®.
- Designed to increase uptime and reduce costs.
- Secured with KYOCERA Fleet Services (a secure cloud-based monitoring system).
- Reduced need for on-site printer maintenance.
- … and much more!
Why is Kyocera Great for Printing Sales Collaterals?
Whether you are printing brochures or booklets for sales or marketing purposes, this commercial color copier will make your job easier. Take a look at its finishing options:
- A 1,000-sheet finisher that can handle 50-sheet multi position stapling. Users can even add a 2- or 3-hole punch kit to their finishers.
- Alternatively, you may opt for a 4,000-sheet finisher that handles 65-sheet multi position stapling. In addition to attaching optional hole punch kits, you can even add a booklet folder or tri-fold unit.
With these smart and easy-to-use color printing features, you won’t have to always depend on using external printing services. You can print top-quality marketing collaterals in your office and at any given time.
Where can You Purchase Kyocera ECOSYS P8060cdn?
If you are considering purchasing Kyocera copiers, Ameritechnology is more than happy to help. Our company is recognized as a one-stop solution for custom service contracts, ink/toner subscriptions, copier management, and other office technology solutions! Our Kyocera specialists will assess your printing needs and recommend the best possible equipment that matches your requirements.