Follow these steps in order to replace toner on this series:
- Open the front cover
- Turn the lock lever on the toner cartridge to “unlock”
- Carefully withdraw the empty cartridge from the device
- Place the empty cartridge in the plastic bag provided with the new toner
- Dispose of cartridge in accordance with local code
- Remove the new toner container from the box
- Place the container on a stable surface on one end and tap 5 times
- Rotate to the opposite end and tap 5 times
- Gently shake toner cartridge from side to side dislodging any settled toner
- Slide cartridge into device until you hear a click
- Place lock lever into the “locked” position
- Close front cover
By following these simple steps you will insure the proper and most effective way to replace toner on the Kyocera TASKalfa 5501, 4501, and 3501 series of copiers.
Never attempt to open an expended cartridge and attempt to refill. This will void any warranties on the device and could potentially harm the machine and the operator. All Kyocera toner cartridges are coded with an electronic chip that will identify it as being OEM and if it was previously used. Trying to circumvent the process will only cause damage to the machine and voiding the service contract.
The best place to purchase new toner cartridges is from your local authorized dealer. They have access to the manufacturers own brand and can offer assistance if something goes awry when it comes time to replace toner in your machine. Saving a few dollars by purchasing from an online retailer could end up costing you thousands of dollars in maintenance fees.
Should you have any additional questions or need to order TK6307 toner, please feel free to contact us or visit our supply ordering website.
Having to replace toner will be a breeze when following these simple steps!