Wide Format Printers
Wide Format Printing makes quick-work of large documents and workflows to create efficiencies in your organization to ensure documents are clear, properly-scaled, and easily printable or shareable throughout your network.
- Print on Demand
- Fast & easy to operate
- Great High-Impact Advertising Medium
- Improved Quality
- Cost Effective
Get A Quote
Hear What Our Clients Are Saying
4.9 19 reviews
- JEFFFREY RAYMOND ★★★★★ a year agoGREAT PEOPLE, GREAT COMPANY... HIGHLY RECOMMEND. BEEN BUYING AND LEASING COPIERS FOR 15 YEARS, NOT LOOKING FOR ANYONE ELSE... THESE PEOPLE ARE BEST. FAIR, HONEST AND REASONABLE.
- Sha'arey Shalom ★★★★★ a year agoWe have been using Ameritechnology at our synagogue for years. The customer service is great, always polite and helpful. The technicians are wonderful, polite, and always know what they are doing. They always come the same day that we … More call them. In emergencies they are always helpful. I would recommend this company to everyone! They are Great!!!
- Debra Goldberg ★★★★★ a year agoAmeritechnology has not disappointed since our relationship began. Mark Bennett is a straight shooter. All numbers quoted were the numbers that were used. When a question comes up, there has always been someone that answers the phone … More and either answers the question or has someone call back in a timely manner to answer the question. The copier/fax/scanner that we picked out is exactly what we need for our office. We look forward to many years to come with Ameritechnology.
- Tom Farrell ★★★★★ a year agoDean has a wealth of knowledge and is great to deal with. Quick, efficient, professional service at all levels of Ameritechnology. I couldn't ask for a better, more pleasant transaction. Thanks.
- Debra Brewin-Wilson ★★★★★ a year agoAmeritechnology has been an excellent company to work with, from their estimate to delivery to set-up to support when needed. The staff members are friendly, professional, and helpful. I highly recommend them if you're looking for … More a new copier service.
Our Wide Format PrintersHave A Query? Get in touch with an expert today!
Why Choose Us
We are the one stop solution for all of your office technology needs.
At Ameritechnology, we have been providing copier leasing services for over 30 years. A wide variety of businesses trust us when it comes to managed print and document services. We are also an authorized dealer of Kyocera, Canon and KIP.Get A Quote
How Wide Format
The printing process for large format printing is very similar to that of digital printing, which makes it an ideal process for full-color items. The press will lay down toner through the use of large nozzles. The ink is directly applied to the product, which creates a much more authentic feel than mounting printed pieces to substrates. The printing process is quick like digital printing and has the ability to produce high-quality images and photographs.Call Us Today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Don’t see your question? Email us!
Leasing is an excellent option for businesses that need access to wide format printers without incurring the cost of ownership. Leasing wide format printers can also be a good option for businesses that do not have the revenue to purchase a large printer outright. Unsure if you should lease a wide format printer? Check out the following pros and cons:
- You don’t need to keep the printer forever because you have the option of upgrading to the latest technology when the lease ends.
- Business owners deal with less ‘cost guesswork’ when it comes to wide format printer financing.
- Leasing large format printers can help save more money for the business in the long run.
- You can’t just cancel a lease agreement as there is an aggregate number of payments to pay if you buy out before the end of the term.
- In some cases, leasing the printer may be more expensive than buying the equipment outright.
Yes, wide format printers can accurately distinguish between images and text when creating high-quality printed documents. Business owners typically experience few printing mistakes over the course of using large format printers. In fact, modern wide format printers deliver awesome results for businesses across the nation. Users can create eye-catching and engaging printed materials to market their businesses at trade shows, outdoor events, or in retail stores. In addition to driving brand awareness, large scale printing can help enhance the overall visibility of your services and products. Today’s popular wide format printing solutions include Canon imagePROGRAF printers and Kyocera wide format printers.
Yes, Ameritechnology offers leasing programs for wide format printers. When it comes to lease financing, we work with LEAF Capital Funding, DLL, U.S. Bank, and other top lease lenders in the United States. Business owners will be pleased to know that we also offer attractive terms, e.g., 12-60 lease periods, Fair Market value, and $1 Purchase options. Ameritechnology can develop a wide format printer lease program that’s tailored to your business needs.
First, you should assess your printing priorities, current document printing processes, and team’s knowledge and experience on using large format printers. Will this be your first time at buying a wide format printer? Are you upgrading printers to improve production and output quality? Or do you actually need additional printers to meet larger printing volumes? In most cases, businesses are recommended to use wide format printers if they need to produce vehicle stickers, indoor signages, vinyl banners, fine art, and other wall coverings. Because there are a lot of factors to consider, it is important to consult with a wide format printing specialist who can help take the guesswork out of the process. At Ameritechnology, we can help you choose the correct wide format printer brand and model that suits your business.
Thanks to the technological advancements of the past year, wide format printers have become more accessible than ever. This type of printing equipment has been making inroads into the modern office. Kyocera is one of the world’s leading document solutions provider. It has partnered with KIP – a wide format printing specialist – to develop sleek and powerful printers that come with multifunction capabilities (printing, copying, and scanning) and leave a small carbon footprint. Canon’s imagePROGRAF MFP is another key player in the industry. While the brand’s solutions are suited for entry-level, low-volume printing, their wide format printers are equipped with LUCIA PRO pigment inks, fast processing L-COA PRO high-speed image processing engines, a high precision mechanical platform, and more. Business owners can create true-to-life prints with exceptional ease.
GET A FREE ESTIMATE
As a New Jersey authorized dealer, our printers come with multi-functionality such as network connectivity, copying/scanning, & faxing.