If you own a Kyocera TASKalfa MFP and are wondering how you can use it to duplex copy two documents, we teach you how in this step-by-step guide.
What is Duplex Printing and Copying?
Duplex printing means that you can print on both sides of a paper as opposed to just one side, which is known as simplex printing. In duplex printing, the paper can be flipped either automatically or manually. Similarly, with duplex copying, you can photocopy two documents onto one piece of paper, one on each side. A Kyocera TASKalfa MFP is capable of duplex copying.
How Does Duplex Printing and Copying Work?
When printing a document from your computer, select the option to print on both sides of the paper. This is only possible if your printer has duplex functionality, which your Kyocera TASKalfa MFP does. After one side has been printed, the paper will be fed back into the printer and the next page will be printed on the other side. Automatic duplex printing will be faster and much more convenient as you do not have to do anything after selecting the right print settings – simply wait for your document to be printed. Manual duplex printing requires a bit of work flipping the paper after the first page has been printed.
With duplex copying, two documents on separate pieces of paper are photocopied onto a single piece of paper. Kyocera TASKalfa MFPs are automatic duplex printers, which means that all you need to do is place both documents into the processor.
Benefits of Duplex Printing and Copying
- Not only are you using only half the number of papers you would use with simplex printing, you are saving on energy bills as well.
- You are helping to save the environment by consuming less paper, all while printing the same number of pages.
- When you have scrap pieces of paper that have already been written on or printed on one side, you can use the other side to print documents that are not for official use.
Duplex Copying with Kyocera TASKalfa MFPs
Below is a step-by-step guide on duplex copying using your Kyocera TASKalfa MFP:
- Place both documents into the document processor facing upwards.
- Wait for a green light to appear before clicking on the “Copy” function on the operation panel.
- Next, click on the “Duplex” option and select “1 sided >> 2-sided”.
- Input the number of copies you want and press the green button.
- Your Kyocera TASKalfa MFP will print your new double-sided document, with each document on one side of the paper.
Shop Kyocera TASKalfa MFPs at Ameritechnology
If you are looking to purchase Kyocera TASKalfa MFP, you are in luck. At Ameritechnology, we stock a wide range of Kyocera copiers and equipment. Since our establishment in 1984, we have been delivering the one-on-one services our clients need to improve their bottom line, hence you can be assured of receiving only the best when you engage us. If you have any questions regarding our Kyocera products, please feel free to contact us today.