Kyocera Document Solutions have definitely ramped up their performance with their TASKalfa copier series. Companies that operate through document-intensive workflows require efficient and versatile copiers which can easily be addressed effectively by Kyocera TASKalfa color copiers. Below are some ways that can attest to the capability of the TASKalfa copier series for you to consider for your next purchase.
Ramping Up Productivity
Users of the Kyocera TASKalfa color copiers can look forward to the following benefits:
- Compact Size – The Kyocera TASKalfa copiers do not take up too much floor space and each model is designed with office layouts in mind and weigh an average of 109 lbs.
- High Print Resolution – The copiers offer exceptional outputs that can reach as high as 1200 x 1200 dpi. Its speeds are just as impressive hitting approximately 47 pages per minute.
- Extensive Paper Capacity – Just keep printing with paper capacity that can stretch to accommodate up to 3,100 sheets and 100,000 pages of maximum monthly duty cycle.
- Dual-Scanning – Double-sided scanning helps improve productivity.
- Lower Operational Costs – Kyocera TASKalfa color copiers focus on being eco-friendly with a typical energy consumption of 1.55 kWh/week for 120 V or 1.43 kWh/week for 220 V.
- Award-Winning Ultra-Reliability – The TASKalfa color copiers are known for their high-performance and durability
- Easy-to-Use Technology – User-friendly features like Hi-Speed USB 2.0, 2 expansion slots, 2 USB host interfaces and an optional hard disk drive that run on standard 1 GB RAM and maximum 3 GB RAM.
- Commitment to Quality Control – Look forward to prolonged usage with little to zero downtime.
- Unsurpassed Performance – Perform continuous printing with optimum results.
- High Integrity Standards – Always reliable for any volume of printing.
Productive Business Applications on Color Copiers
Kyocera TASKalfa color copiers offer high flexibility in managing job-specific tasks securely and efficiently. This can be accomplished when Kyocera TASKalfa color copiers combine with Kyocera’s Hybrid Platform for Advanced Solutions. Various customizable applications can be enjoyed including the Secure Print Release and AccessLock on top of other interactive features.
Managed Document Service (MDS) Capabilities
Kyocera deeply understands the technology behind printer and MFP. This allows the company to design and engineer their own range of products to guarantee exceptional quality, durability, and affordability. Kyocera also strives to excel beyond just device technology by letting their production activities to run through their unique 5-phase global MDS processes.
Highly-Reliable Kyocera TASKalfa color copiers
The Kyocera TASKalfa color copiers were tested over a period of 225,000 paper feeds. High yields were recorded from the copiers with a mean developer downtime for their drums to be highly minimal. Kyocera TASKalfa color copiers also offer standard memory of 1 GB which is higher than average to provide faster print processes. Their first-print times are just as impressive that can print under only 7 seconds for black and white and 8 seconds for color whereas copy times are a second faster for each of the color categories. The same applies to their scan speeds which are among the fastest for a device of this class.