Leasing is an excellent option for businesses that need access to wide format printers without incurring the cost of ownership. Leasing wide format printers can also be a good option for businesses that do not have the revenue to purchase a large printer outright. Unsure if you should lease a wide format printer? Check out the following pros and cons:
- You don’t need to keep the printer forever because you have the option of upgrading to the latest technology when the lease ends.
- Business owners deal with less ‘cost guesswork’ when it comes to wide format printer financing.
- Leasing large format printers can help save more money for the business in the long run.
- You can’t just cancel a lease agreement as there is an aggregate number of payments to pay if you buy out before the end of the term.
- In some cases, leasing the printer may be more expensive than buying the equipment outright.