If you’re looking to drive your business forward in 2023, you’re going to need to make sure you have the latest IT services to support that growth. At the same time, you don’t want to invest heavily in equipment and tie up resources that could be used elsewhere. Many businesses of all kinds are quickly discovering the benefits of copier rental and copier leasing.
What is a copier rental?
It’s become increasingly common for businesses to rent copiers rather than buy them all together. Copier rental basically involves acquiring a copier machine for a set length of time, usually on a month-to-month basis, though some organizations offer longer rental terms. The many benefits of renting a copier versus purchasing it make it an attractive option for startups and small enterprises.
How does copier rental work?
The process of renting a copier starts with getting a quote, which you can do online in a matter of minutes. You can take a convenient, short survey to fill in your basic needs and business requirements for the machine you want. Ameritechnology also offers expert consultation to help you decide on the technology that best fits your business if you’re unsure.
Rentals can be signed for as little as a month or as long as several years, offering the most flexibility for your business. The most reliable copier rental businesses provide consumers with a wide range of copier makes and models to choose from, all of which are priced to accommodate a range of budgets.
When looking for a copier rental, make sure to find one that provides a full range of services, including toner supply, replacement parts, and repairs. With a full-service provider, you can trust that your service requests will be handled quickly. Do your research and find a copier rental company with a stellar reputation for customer service and follow-through.
What are the advantages of copier rental?
In most cases, the benefits of renting a copier far outweigh any drawbacks. Some of the major advantages of copier rental include:
- The cost of the copier can often be financed in full through the rental agreement, allowing you to better manage your company’s cash flow and allocate resources elsewhere.
- Copier rentals can be a more affordable and convenient alternative to traditional financing methods like loans or lines of credit, which might have higher interest rates and stricter lending requirements.
- Copier renting allows you to take advantage of the best copier technology without having to purchase it completely. This is beneficial for companies that want the option to scale their IT resources up or down as demands shift.
- When compared to other types of financing, copier rental agreements are often easier to arrange and take less time to get approved for.
- Company tax breaks: Copier rental fees are often tax-deductible business expenses.
- When you rent a copier, you’ll always have access to the most up-to-date technology without ever having to worry about your equipment becoming obsolete.
- Copier maintenance and support services are included in rental agreements to keep your equipment running smoothly with little downtime.
Choosing the right copier rental provider
With over 30 years of experience in copier leasing services, Ameritechnology is a trusted provider of managed print and document services for a wide range of businesses. As authorized dealers of leading manufacturers such as Kyocera and Canon, customers can access a diverse range of copier brands and models to meet their specific needs.
If you’re considering copier rental for your business, Ameritechnology’s copier leasing specialists are available to answer any questions you may have. To learn more about our copier leasing services or to schedule a consultation, simply call us at 201-258-7300 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to helping you find the right copier solution for your business.