Do you need help connecting your laptop to your newly purchased Newline Interactive TRUTOUCH display so that you can start using it? In this article, we give you a step-by-step guide on how to do so, whether your laptop runs on Windows or Mac.
About the Newline Interactive TRUTOUCH Display
If you are looking for a non-touch display that will enable you to share files, videos, presentations and more, the Newline Interactive TRUTOUCH display is your best bet. Coming without all the additional bells and whistles of other models, this display is perfect for those who want a no-frills model.
Below are some of its features:
- Remote management features over wired and wireless connection
- Enhanced communication capabilities for remote meetings, conferences and classes
- Modular camera port and built-in microphone for echo cancellation, noise reduction and more to ensure the best possible audio experience
- Completely no touch: control the display via the connected device and through a remote control
- Superior image quality with high definition
- Store and access files through cloud storage services
Follow the below steps to connect your interactive display and laptop if you are using Windows:
- Firstly, connect a USB cable and a video cable from your laptop to the display. The USB cable should be between 10 and 15 feet long for the best results.
- Connect the USB cable to the touch port and the video cable to the video port.
- If your laptop is unable to recognize a touch screen panel, click here to download Touch from Newline Interactive’s website.
If your laptop runs on Mac, below are the steps to take:
- Similarly, connect both a USB cable and video cable from your laptop to the display. For Mac laptops, the USB cable should be around 6 feet long for the best results.
- Ensure that the cables are connected to the correct ports: the USB cable to the touch port and the video cable to the video port.
- Install a touch driver from the Newline Interactive website’s support desk. Your Mac laptop will require it to provide interactivity.
Get Newline Interactive Displays from Ameritechnology
Are you looking for an interactive display for work or school purposes? With remote working arrangements being the new norm, an increasing number of people are looking for the perfect device they can use to work on their presentations, manage and access documents as well as communicate with co-workers. The Newline Interactive TRUTOUCH display is all that in one, making it popular amongst students and working professionals looking for a no frills model that does the job.
At Ameritechnology, we have been delivering the one-on-one services our clients need to improve their bottom line since our inception in 1984. We have vast experience and expertise in recommending the most suitable interactive display for your needs and assisting with every step of installation and maintenance. If you have any questions regarding our Newline interactive displays, please feel free to contact us today.