In a recent BLI test evaluation, the Kyocera TA3252ci was put through the paces and came out with a “Highly Recommended” acclaim. The Kyocera TA3252ci BLI Lab Report has proven what we all have assumed; the new line of MFP’s is another success for Kyocera Document Solutions.
Over the course of two months, 125,000 impressions and 12,500 scans the TA3252ci BLI Lab concluded that this MFP should be awarded the status of “Highly Recommended” based on these results.
Kyocera TA3252ci wins BLI award…
As stated in the report, the TA3252ci BLI Lab Report outlined the strengths as:
- Process more jobs with less downtime due to the high reliability and long life components
- Low cost of ownership with comprehensive feature set
- Print quality consistency over long runs
- Fast scan speeds, reduced file size, and intuitive network setup
- Speedy first page out
- Ability to create custom profiles with Quick Print Tab
- Streamline workflows with 50 user definable programs
- Mobile print and scan support (Android and Apple)
- Kyocera’s HyPAS enabled business applications
- “Green Initiatives” which include using expired cartridges for waste
- Convenient switching of PCL and PS emulations.
The findings also listed these minor weaknesses in the TA3252ci BLI Lab Report:
- Slower than average speeds when printing duplexed sets
- Usernames and filenames visible in secure queues
- No preview for USB printing
- No scan preview or editing
Most notable is how well the TA3252ci preformed over the course of the testing period. Only one (1) misfeed was recorded and NO service calls were necessary during the evaluation period, which speaks volumes to the designation of “Highly Recommended”. It is easy to understand that Kyocera has produced a quality piece of equipment in their new line of copiers/MFP and one can only image that the rest of this new series will follow suit and preform just as well. In the upcoming months we can look forward to seeing the entire MFP line be upgraded with the same quality, features and value that the TA325ci BLI Lab Report has exposed us to with this offering.
To learn more about Kyocera and their current offerings, please contact us for a thorough understanding of the products available. As an awarded Kyocera SSP dealer we have the leverage to make your business run as efficiently as possible with minimal investment in needless technology.
Here is the full report: