Kyocera DMConnect wins BLI GOLD!
DMConnect, a Kyocera Document Solutions business application, has been awarded the “Gold Tested Solution” award for its combination of “power and simplicity” for document capture and routing abilities. DMConnect wins BLI Gold for this server based application that interfaces with all Kyocera HyPAS enabled MFP’s.
Some of the high points of the system include:
Not just one flavor!
DMConnect wins BLI accolades not purely for the base technology, but also for its pre-made workflow versions built specifically for the Healthcare, Legal, Financial and even Government industries. Choosing one of these vertical industry specific versions gives you pre-built workflows that have been designed to aid in a quick adaptation of the system. Not only are there choices as it pertains to industries, each version comes with the option to add on-the-fly OCR. When making a decision on workflow management, why not leave it to the Pros at Kyocera that have been developing world class business applications for many years. Tried and proven results speak volumes!
- Scan and route documents to a network folder, email destinations, Microsoft SharePoint libraries and ODBC-Databases and other document management systems through XML import.
- Create searchable, editable file formats from hardcopy documents on the fly
- Simple and easy-to-use workflow creation tools
- Automatically imports all of the index fields from Microsoft SharePoint when setting up workflows•“Chained” workflows hand off the document and index data from one workflow to another
- Barcodes can be created natively or imported via scanner, then programmed for indexing, routing, processing and separating/merging documents
- Administrators have complete control over scan settings
- Automated indexing and look-up scripts reduce misfiled documents
- Integration with Active Directory for permissions management; user and device groups further help control user access to sensitive data.
- If an index field is added in Microsoft SharePoint after a workflow is created,
- administrators would have to go back and add that index field to the workflow manually
- No document preview is available at the device’s control panel
- Solution available only in English
Kyocera Document Solutions, USA has spent an enormous amount of time and resources developing all of their business applications, and DMConnect wins BLI Gold is further validation that their efforts are paying off in spades. If you need more information on DMConnect, either visit the product page or contact us today.