Responsive and Timely Customer Service
For some equipment suppliers, the relationship ends when the machines are installed and the invoice is paid.
Not Ameritechnology. Not by a long shot.
- We employ 2 customer service representatives for every 1 sales person.
- Each client has a dedicated point of contact who is accessible from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and ready to address all your servicing needs.
- We guarantee a response to your call or email within 2 to 4 business hours. After-hours calls for service are given high priority the next business day.
- All of our knowledgeable representatives follow our proven process to diagnose and resolve your issue as quickly, efficiently and economically as possible.
- Clients have direct access to our owners – former technicians – who are known to respond to a customer’s service call when needed.
- All of our technicians attend the required continuing education to maintain certification on all the equipment they install and repair.
Putting the customer first
At Ameritechnology, customer service is more than repairing equipment or replacing parts, it’s:
- Treating you with respect.
- Understanding your frustration that a machine you need to do your job is not working properly.
- Being respectful of your time by being on time and prepared.
- Not taking advantage of you when you’re in need by overcharging for time, parts or labor.
- Abiding by the Golden Rule: “Treat other people as we would wish to be treated ourselves.”
For more than 30 years we’ve excelled in serving as your business-equipment advisor, with a process that ensures our technologies increase the efficiency of your operations as intended while keeping costs in check.
Want to learn more? Contact us at (201) 258-7300 or email@example.com.