Responsive and Timely Customer Service
For some equipment suppliers, the relationship ends when the machines are installed and the invoice is paid. Not Ameritechnology. Not by a long shot.
We are 100% committed to providing exemplary customer service — to every client, every day.
- We employ 2 customer service representatives for every 1 salesperson.
- Each client has a dedicated point of contact who is accessible from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and ready to address all your servicing needs.
- We guarantee a response to your call or email within 2 to 4 business hours. After-hours calls for service are given high priority the next business day.
- All of our knowledgeable representatives follow our proven process to diagnose and resolve your issue as quickly, efficiently, and economically as possible.
- Clients have direct access to our owners – former technicians – who are known to respond to a customer’s service call when needed.
- All of our technicians attend the required continuing education to maintain certification on all the equipment they install and repair.
Putting the customer first
At Ameritechnology, customer service is more than repairing equipment or replacing parts, it’s:
- Treating you with respect.
- Understanding your frustration that a machine you need to do your job is not working properly.
- Being respectful of your time by being on time and prepared.
- Not taking advantage of you when you’re in need by overcharging for time, parts, or labor.
- Abiding by the Golden Rule: “Treat other people as we would wish to be treated ourselves.”