7 Things about Kyocera Your Boss Wants To Know
- Kyocera uses a 3 tier color pricing system that allows authorized dealers to base cost per page on the actual amount of toner used during the print process. Lowering the cost of service contracts.
- Kyocera Document Solutions has recently won 6 BLI awards ranging from product design to high reliability standards that have exceeded industry standards. Marks a milestone in the office equipment industry.
- Kyocera Fleet Services (KFS) is the first of its kind to utilize cloud technology to monitor TASKalfa MFP systems to insure greater customer satisfaction and hand off menial tasks to automated processes. Unprecedented bidirectional communication with installed fleet.
- Kyocera’s new product line has made great strides in conserving toner while increasing output quality and limiting environmental waste products. Saving our world one toner cartridge at a time.
- Dealers have rated Kyocera as “Best of the best” in a new BTA report when it comes to channel partner support, service, and dependability. Happy dealers mean satisfied end users.
- Kyocera office technology products have an easy to use interface that allows for simple network connectivity when installing printing and scanning. Less involvement of the IT staff equals less overall cost.
- Kyocera’s Business Application division develops all of their application software in-house by the same team brings the hardware to market. No more 3rd party connections that can be susceptible to relationships souring over time.
This should shed some light on Kyocera’s commitment to building quality, environmentally sound office equipment while understanding the need to be cost conscience. Never being satisfied with the status quo, Kyocera continually strives to build better products, make the ease of integration more suitable for the layman, and look for ways to implement good office workflow.
The next time you are considering making a commitment to leasing or purchasing new office equipment, take the time to discover what Kyocera can offer! Technology will often come with a hefty price, however what is the cost of poor office productivity?
Does your Boss need to know more? Find out how!